The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at the certain points, including but not limited to the following:
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
Our Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
● Web Beacons. Our Company and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to our Company’s cookie requirements.
● We may create links to other websites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by our Company may have links leading to our site. Our Company cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
● Our Company websites may use third parties to present or serve the advertisements that you may see at its web pages and to conduct research about the advertisements and web usage. This Privacy Statement does not cover any use of information that such third parties may have collected from you or the methods used by the third parties to collect that information.
We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you do not want to receive communication from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you supply us with your postal address online, you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Information collected from you may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. European Union or Swiss individuals may refer to the Privacy Shield statement with regard to the transfer of their personal data. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
The GDPR gives certain rights to identified or identifiable persons (referred to as data subjects). These include the right to request at no cost;
● Deletion of personal data
● Correction of their data
● Access to their data
● An export of their data in a portable format
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Our Company may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the then-current Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, or
feel that the site is not following its said policy, please contact:
“Personal Data” means information that (1)is transferred from the EU/EEA or Switzerland to the United States; (2) is recorded in any form; (3) is about, or pertains to a specific individual; and (4) can be linked to that individual.
“Sensitive Personal Information” means personal information that reveals race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or that concerns an individual’s health.
Samantha Kaplan may receive Personal Data from its own personnel as well as from its affiliates and other parties located in the EU/EEA. Such information may contain names, addresses, email addresses and payment information and may be about customers, clients of customers, business partners, consultants, employees, and candidates for employment and includes information recorded on various media as well as electronic data.
Other than its own human resources data, Samantha Kaplan generally does not collect Personal Data directly from individuals. Samantha Kaplan, however, acting as a data processor may receive Personal Data via its customers.
1. We shall inform an individual of the purpose for which we collect and use their Personal Data and the types of third parties to which our Company discloses or may disclose that Personal Data. Our Company shall provide the individual with the choice and means for limiting the use and disclosure of their Personal Data. Notice will be provided in clear and conspicuous language when individuals are first asked to provide Personal Data to our Company, or as soon as practicable thereafter, and in any event, before our Company uses or discloses the Personal Data for a purpose other than for which it was originally collected. Samantha Kaplan may be required to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
2. Individuals have the opportunity to choose (opt-out) whether their Personal Data is (1) to be disclosed to a non-Agent third party or (2) to be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual by contacting us via email at email@example.com. Agents, technology vendors and/or contractors of Samantha Kaplan or its affiliates may have access to an individual’s Personal Data on a need to know basis for the purpose of performing services on behalf of Samantha Kaplan or providing or enabling elements of the services. All such agents, technology vendors, and contractors who have access to such information are contractually required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing or as otherwise required by law.
3. Accountability for Onward Transfer. Prior to disclosing Personal Data to a third party, we shall notify the individual of such disclosure and allow the individual the choice (opt out) of such disclosure. We will:
4. Data Security. We shall take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Our Company has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, our Company cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data on or transmitted via the Internet.
5. Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation. We shall only process Personal Data in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual. To the extent necessary for those purposes, our Company shall take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
6. Access and Recourse. We acknowledge the individual’s right to access their Personal Data. We shall allow an individual access to their Personal Data and allow the individual the opportunity to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the privacy of the individual in the case in question or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated. Individuals may contact us via email to request access.
contact us at:
a. Human Resources Data.
Samantha Kaplan would generally not collect human resources data. If there was a reason to collect such information and there was a complaint, it would be addressed within a timely period. If your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Samantha Kaplan, and your inquiry or complaint involves human resource data, you may have your complaint considered by an independent recourse mechanism: for EU/EEA Data Subjects, a panel established by the EU data protection authorities (“DPA Panel”), and for Swiss Data Subjects, the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (“FDPIC”). To do so, you should contact the state or national data protection or labor authority in the jurisdiction where you work. Samantha Kaplan agrees to cooperate with the relevant national DPAs and to comply with the decisions of the DPA Panel and the FDPIC. The services of EU DPAs are provided at no cost to you.
b. Independent Recourse - Non-Human Resources Data. Samantha Kaplan has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to EU data protection authorities (“DPA Panel”) and The Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (“FDPIC”), an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the ( the EU, or Switzerland, as applicable ). If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, please contact or visit:
EU DPA Contact:
Phone number+32 2 299 11 11 (Commission switchboard)
Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers
1049 Bruxelles/Brussel Belgium
Data Protection and Information Commissioner of Switzerland
Tell. +41 58 462 43 95; Fax +41 58 462 99 96
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through any of the above channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time consistent with the requirements of the Shield Frameworks. We will post any revised policy on this website.
D) Information Subject to Other Policies
We are committed to following the Principles for all Personal Data within the scope of the Privacy Shield Frameworks. We are committed to following the Principles for all Personal Data within the scope of the Privacy Shield Frameworks. However, certain information is subject to policies of Samantha Kaplan that may differ in some respects from the general policies set forth in this Privacy Statement.
Updated: May 24, 2018
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.